Friday 25 April 2014

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...





Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

On 17th September 2013, Allah answered my prayer as Naufal was brought to this world and all the pain magicaly disappeared. (now I know how painful it was! Tq ibu...)

Hence, the journey of a mother begins. 

Day by day, i realize that motherhood life is very challenging yet exciting! I setup this humble blog to share my experience as first-time-mother and at the same time selling baby's product as i become more and more uncontrollable when it comes to baby item. (I am SOOOOO fond of them!)

As my husband and i were transferred to Kota Kinabalu, we realized that online shop selling baby product is limited in Sabah. So here we are, starting an online shop...

Hope that our small efforts will benefit all of you and may Allah bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment